wowi love her<33333
amazing pics!so lovely and her face is amazing! She can express emotions!
adoro o styling tambem! :) **
o styling é supa. misturar ricas com leopard é tão bom. love it ficou maravilhoso.
this model is amazing!very fierce look. I saw her before on the cover of Cover magazine ( danish magazine:)She is very Ivona Bruun alike.
últimas três fotos: "I DIIIIIE!" (Rachel Zoe says it better):)
Readers' favourites
PASSATEMPO PARTY GLASSES
Instagram
6 comentários
wow
ResponderEliminari love her<33333
amazing pics!
ResponderEliminarso lovely and her face is amazing!
She can express emotions!
adoro o styling tambem! :) **
ResponderEliminaro styling é supa. misturar ricas com leopard é tão bom. love it ficou maravilhoso.
ResponderEliminarthis model is amazing!very fierce look. I saw her before on the cover of Cover magazine ( danish magazine:)
ResponderEliminarShe is very Ivona Bruun alike.
últimas três fotos: "I DIIIIIE!"
ResponderEliminar(Rachel Zoe says it better)
:)