Carolina, you should DEFINITELY do a "must have" clothes/shoes list. With some pics, maybe from topshop/etc... Would give a great post, and since i admire your sense of style, I, and I bet that also a greatm few, would take it to great consideration!
7 comentários
Ai, tanta gente bonita e bem vestida! <3
ResponderEliminarA Frida está linda, como sempre!
A Abbey está a criar um estilo muito próprio. Estou a adorar! Aqueles óculos Fendi são lindos! *.*
A Freja, a "rockar" o seu já clássico estilo "all black", que eu adoro! :P
Não sei como se chama a menina do vestido Proenza Schouler, mas está perfeita! :D
This is just fantastic.
ResponderEliminarCarolina, you should DEFINITELY do a "must have" clothes/shoes list. With some pics, maybe from topshop/etc...
Would give a great post, and since i admire your sense of style, I, and I bet that also a greatm few, would take it to great consideration!
Muito bom mesmo,uma delicia este post!!
ResponderEliminarKISS
hey hey carolina,
ResponderEliminartenho novo blog.
boa sorte para hoje à noite!!!
bjs,
Looks de sonho em Paris, como sempre! :)
ResponderEliminarhttp://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/
Ola, nao conhecia o teu blog, gostei muito, passa no meu acho que vais gostar! http://whatmiawants.blogspot.com ;)
ResponderEliminarLOVE LOVE all these pictures!!
ResponderEliminarThank you for sharing all these amazzing pictures
such style inspirations!! : )
http://gramercyboutique.blogspot.com/
xx